Father Oscar (
unilaterallydisarming) wrote in
lastvoyages2026-08-12 09:06 am
Entry tags:
Confession 6; video and spam
[Oscar, for once, is making a video at the Pool. Though not too close, as a barrier between them is a...well. a llama. And while she is currently laying down, looking chill, it's clear Oscar is Not Allowed near the pool's edge for some reason.
Possibly because she simply doesn't want him to.]
Hullo everyone. I see we have a bit of a strange flood with companions that are...us? I think?
[He glances to the llama who offers a gracious nod, before he continues.]
I'm aware that this may mean some of them are semi aquatic or may be comfortable in the water. So I am-
[And he's interrupted by the llama, whose accent is also Scottish, but more stern and feminine.]
What Father Oscar is trying to say he needs help to keep the Pool open by himself all week. Heaven's sake, none of you are willing to lend a hand most of the time or visit-
Loaf! [He tries to wave a hand but that makes the camera wobble as he is one handed. He takes in a deep breath.]
This place isn't vital. We talked about this.
You spoke, and I told you I didn't agree. You're not staying here all week.
I didn't say I would.
[Llama, as a llama, does not look impressed.]
I know you would, because I know you, Oscar. Now- the man needs rest and food, so if you don't want the pool to be closed all the darn week, ye all need to step up. Maybe the good Father should even think about stepping down since people don't want to use-
Loaf, I understand you're trying to look out for me but this is too much-
If anything I'm being kind, you're working you're pretending you're fine-
Agent llama-
Oh, I'm an agent now ain't I? Well Agent Loaf is here to say you need to listen to your body-
[Somewhere along the way the call ends as the argument continues.]
Spam
[Whether Oscar is working out at the gym, working at the pool, praying in the chapel or taking a break in the dining room or his cabin, he is accompanied by a silky haired llama. Careful. She might bite or worse, spit.]
Possibly because she simply doesn't want him to.]
Hullo everyone. I see we have a bit of a strange flood with companions that are...us? I think?
[He glances to the llama who offers a gracious nod, before he continues.]
I'm aware that this may mean some of them are semi aquatic or may be comfortable in the water. So I am-
[And he's interrupted by the llama, whose accent is also Scottish, but more stern and feminine.]
What Father Oscar is trying to say he needs help to keep the Pool open by himself all week. Heaven's sake, none of you are willing to lend a hand most of the time or visit-
Loaf! [He tries to wave a hand but that makes the camera wobble as he is one handed. He takes in a deep breath.]
This place isn't vital. We talked about this.
You spoke, and I told you I didn't agree. You're not staying here all week.
I didn't say I would.
[Llama, as a llama, does not look impressed.]
I know you would, because I know you, Oscar. Now- the man needs rest and food, so if you don't want the pool to be closed all the darn week, ye all need to step up. Maybe the good Father should even think about stepping down since people don't want to use-
Loaf, I understand you're trying to look out for me but this is too much-
If anything I'm being kind, you're working you're pretending you're fine-
Agent llama-
Oh, I'm an agent now ain't I? Well Agent Loaf is here to say you need to listen to your body-
[Somewhere along the way the call ends as the argument continues.]
Spam
[Whether Oscar is working out at the gym, working at the pool, praying in the chapel or taking a break in the dining room or his cabin, he is accompanied by a silky haired llama. Careful. She might bite or worse, spit.]

private
Re: private
[He sounds relieved. Loaf then clears her throat.]
You should have some private time with him too, John. He misses-
Loaf.
[Can Oscar just vanish into the ether right now.]
Re: private
I promise to make some more time for him, Loaf. Thank you for telling me. I'll try to check on him more often.
Re: private
Thank you John. I know you are wonderful and reliable. And- don't be afraid of changing your form for him more often.
He likes anything that makes you easier for him to cuddle.
[Oscar is just quietly mortified now.]
Re: private
Re: private
Re: private
Re: private
Re: private
Re: private
Re: private
Re: private
Re: private
Re: private
Re: private
Re: private
Re: private
Re: private
Re: private
Re: private
Re: private
Re: private
pool
His look when he takes in Oscar and the llama is different than Armand's. Yes, they are both apex predators, but there's none of the... playful viciousness Armand usually engages in when finds Oscar there. There doesn't appear to be any recognition at all, actually.
no subject
But a tiger was a tiger. He made sure he was sitting, his eyes not looking directly into the tiger's eyes, stiff and uncertain if this was a prank too far. Where the hell was a combat warden when he needed one?
He cleared his throat, awkwardly. "I hope you realize that I'm not on the menu." He kept his voice even, but reached into his pocket for the shield watch that Florian made him. He didn't feel like getting mauled to death.
no subject
He blinks, as if considering the words.
"I think the other one does that."
no subject
Loaf made a low, annoyed noise in her throat, her ears half back. She didn't like the idea of the tiger, whoever he was, speaking to Oscar. He was a Threat in Waiting.
"I apologize for my daemon." Oscar continued. "She's very protective of me, and has been on edge since we came to the Pool today."
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
...
...
...
...
no subject
[ There is an unsettlingly large chicken onscreen, with feathers that could be a play of smoke and embers. Her voice is full and warm, but rough at the edges; her eyes are obscured.
Then there's a distinctly familiar disgruntled sigh, as Zerxus shifts the camera over. ]
I'm always happy to help.
He also just likes spending time with you.
[ Gods, this is going to be a week. ]
no subject
[Oscar sighs. This was going to give him a headache.]
Thank you Zerxus. I appreciate the help.
[Of course, Loaf has to put in her two cents in.]
He likes spending time with him too. He's missed Zerxus.
[This llama is gonna kill him.]
no subject
Diem -
Of course this ONLY applies to him, and no one else who's ever faltered, up to and including the dev -
Diem.
no subject
Loaf, stop.
Not my fault you're a couple of dingbats.
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
Voice
Does she, now.
Re: Voice
Trevor! You beautiful bastard, where the fuck have you been?
Loaf. Have some manners please! Trevor, I'm sorry. She's a little brazen.
Re: Voice
I'm kind of dead at the moment. Hello, you deformed sheep.
Re: Voice
Oscar's missed you, and worried about you. He has no idea where you've been.
Re: Voice
Re: Voice
Re: Voice
Re: Voice
Re: Voice
Re: Voice
Re: Voice
Re: Voice
Re: Voice
Re: Voice
Re: Voice ;
Re: Voice ;
Re: Voice ;
Re: Voice ;
Re: Voice ;
Re: Voice ;
Re: Voice ;
Re: Voice ;
Re: Voice ;
Re: Voice ;
Re: Voice ;
Re: Voice ;
cw; gore, blood
Re: cw; gore, blood
Re: cw; gore, blood
cw; idk daemon kidnapping???
Re: cw; idk daemon kidnapping???
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
spam
"Good morning," Chloe says, circling them. She likes Oscar, even if she's not always sure of his choices. That's true of most people.
Re: spam
Loaf, in her llama chill, just lifted her head from where she was resting it against the table. Mostly she just wanted to see where Chloe wanted to land out of curiosity.
Oscar peered at Simon. "Should I grab you a cup of tea or coffee?"
Re: spam
"Caffeine doesn't have any effect on him," she adds, cheerfully.
Simon is incapable of slumping gracelessly, but there's a strong impression that he would, "I appreciate the thought."
Re: spam
Re: spam
Re: spam
Re: spam
Re: spam
Re: spam
Re: spam
Re: spam
Re: spam
Re: spam
Re: spam
Re: spam
Re: spam
Re: spam
Re: spam
Re: spam
Re: spam
Re: spam
Re: spam
Re: spam
Re: spam
Re: spam
Re: spam
no subject
[The penguin is flapping its flippers excitedly while Jedao laughs.]
What Jeia is trying to say is thank you, that's very kind of you, and since we'll be around anyway we can certainly take a shift or three.
no subject
Bless you Jedao. I appreciate all the help.
...and it looks like Jeia is very excited. Would you like to come up now?
no subject
She has exactly one setting.
[Very dryly, getting thwapped by her flippers.]
TALLY HO!
[He, obligingly, carries her, despite her being a fairly hefty bird the size of a toddler.]
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
Spam
Re: Spam
"Bob! Thank you for coming. Actually- what brings you here? Have you come for a swim?"
Oscar, hearing Loaf being herself, turned and with a wave, starting heading over, smiling. He'd been doing some careful pool skimming when Bob arrived.
Re: Spam
Re: Spam
Re: Spam
Re: Spam
Re: Spam
Re: Spam
Re: Spam
Re: Spam
Re: Spam
Re: Spam
Re: Spam
Re: Spam
Re: Spam
Re: Spam
Re: Spam
Re: Spam
Re: Spam
Re: Spam
Re: Spam
Re: Spam
Re: Spam
Re: Spam
Re: Spam
Re: Spam
Re: Spam
Re: Spam
Re: Spam
Re: Spam
Re: Spam
Re: Spam
Re: Spam
Re: Spam
Re: Spam
Re: Spam
Re: Spam
Re: Spam
Re: Spam
Re: Spam
Re: Spam
...